Lakes in China

2 Lakes in China. Lakes on this page are displayed on the map.

The saline Qinghai Lake, the largest lake located entirely in China, is located between the Hainan and Haibei Tibetan Autonomous Prefectures in the country’s North-Eastern ... Read more

Lake KhankaChina,Russia

Lake Khanka is the largest freshwater lake in the Far East of Russia, with 72% of it located in Russia, while the remaining 28% belongs to China. It is also the largest lake in ... Read more